How to get the service online
- To check the fact of the presence of IIN of the applicant, the head, the founder in the base of the ITIS of the Tax Committee of the MF RK under this link: http://kgd.gov.kz/ru/services/taxpayer_search. In case of absence, please contact the tax authority for entering data into the database.
- Login and follow the link on the button "Order online service".
- Choose the type of registration of a legal entity.
- Fill in the application depending on the selected species. In the application indicate the address data, name, head and information about the founders.
- In case of registration of a legal entity with foreign participation in accordance with Articles 6 and 6-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 2198 of April 17, 1995 "On State Registration of Legal Entities and Registration Registration of Branches and Representative Offices" the following must be submitted additionally:
- a legalized extract from the trade register or other legalized document certifying that the founder - a foreign legal entity is a legal entity under the legislation of a foreign country, with a notarized translation into Kazakh and Russian languages;
- a copy of the passport or other document proving the identity of the foreign founder, with a notarized translation into Kazakh and Russian.
- Documents should be scanned in one file, in pdf format. In case of participation of several foreign persons, a copy must be attached to each founder.
- Until processing is completed in accordance with the regulatory time, in order to prevent double registration of a legal entity with the identical name and other setting data, it is not recommended to re-apply for registration.
- Sign the application with an electronic digital signature (EDS). In the presence of the founders, signing of an application with EDS by each of the founders is required additionally.
- In personal account (in the "History of receiving services" section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (the necessary documents):
For state registration of legal entities
For account registration of branches (representative offices)
For state registration of a legal entity created through reorganization
Result of the service delivery
Certificate of state registration of a legal entity related to a non-commercial organization and legal entity related to a commercial organization, as well as a certificate of accounting registration of a branch (representative office) of a legal entity related to a non-commercial organization, and a branch (representative office) of a legal entity related to a commercial organization, or in writing a reasoned refusal to provide a public service.
On the portal, the result of the provision of the state service in the form of an electronic document certified by an electronic digital signature is sent to the “personal account” of the service recipient.