Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
Complete necessary field in of the application and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature) or by means of sms-code (it is necessary to have a registration in the base of mobile citizens).
How to get the service in a «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
At the request of the service recipient or his representative:
- for a legal entity on the document confirming the authority.
- for an individual with a notarized power of attorney for temporary, bankrupt and rehabilitative managers in the framework of rehabilitation and bankruptcy procedures, liquidation commissions.
- Request for information on state registration of rights (encumbrances) on real estate from the legal cadastre.
- Id card (the original is presented for personality identification of the service receiver).