How to get the service online
- Sign up or log in the portal.
- Complete e-request and sign it with EDS of the applicant.
- In personal cabinet get acquainted with notification (in the field "History of service obtainment" and get acquainted with the request and submit where it necessary to.
How to get the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Legal entities submit a document confirming the authority.
- A representative of a natural person presents a notarized power of attorney.
- ID card.
- Advocates provide an order.
- Temporary, bankrupt and rehabilitative managers provide relevant court decisions.
- Liquidation commissions provide the relevant order.
- Heirs provide a certificate of the right to inheritance or a certificate of the right to inheritance, consisting of non-property rights or a notarized document determining the circle of heirs.
- The participant of the condominium object presents the documents on the grounds of which the ownership of the apartment is confirmed or the protocol of the general meeting of participants in the condominium that confirms the authority of the representatives of the participants in the condominium.