How to get the service online
- Sign up or log in the portal and go to "Order online service";
- Complete necessary field in of the application and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature) or by means of sms-code (it is necessary to have a registration in the base of mobile citizens).
- In personal cabinet get acquainted with notification (in the field "History of service obtainment (receiving)".
How to obtain the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (documents to be submitted):
- Request for information on state registration of rights (encumbrances) on real estate to individuals from the legal cadastre.
- A representative of a individual person presents a notarized power of attorney.
- Document certified the personality of service receiver (the original is presented for personality identification of the service receiver).
- Lawyers provide written notice of protection (representation).
- Temporary, bankrupt and rehabilitation managers provide the court decisions on declaring the insolvent debtor bankrupt, the court ruling on the introduction of external supervision and the order of the authorized body in the field of bankruptcy to appoint temporary, bankrupt and rehabilitation managers.
- Liquidation commissions provide an order to appoint the composition of the liquidation commission and a power of attorney issued by the chairman of the liquidation commission.
- Heirs shall provide a certificate of right to inheritance or a certificate of right to inheritance, consisting of non-property rights or a notarized document defining the circle of heirs.
- The participant of the condominium object present a title document or a notarized copy of the title document to the secondary property owned by that participant of the condominium or the minutes of the general meeting of the participants of the condominium confirming the authority of representatives of the participants of the condominium.