How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature). Application should contain the number of personal account (IBAN), in «Kazpochta» JSC, National bankк» JSC.
Note: Personal account must be opened on the name of applicant.
- See the processed notification (in the History of Services section) on benefit assignment which will be received within 7 working days.
*The online service is provided only in the part of allowance assignment for child birth and child care and available to citizens, act of birth statement of who was made since August 13, 2007 and married since June1, 2008.
How to get the service at "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
- A service recipient (or a representative based upon a notarized power of attorney) submits an application.
- An ID document pursuant to Clause 1 of Article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On identity documents” or an electronic document from the digital documents service, or a Candace certificate for persons with the status of Candace, or an electronic document from the digital documents service (required for identity identification).
- For Baikonur citizens: statement issued by Housing Accounting and Registration Department of Baikonur.
- A certificate (certificates) of the birth of a child (children) or an electronic document from the digital documents service (or a certificate containing information from civil status records of birth) for identification.
The following is provided if applicable (depending on availability):
- A document certifying registration of a child birth outside the Republic of Kazakhstan issued by an authorized agency of a foreign country upon availability of consular legalization or special stamp (apostille) (if available).
- A death certificate(s) for a child(ren) issued outside the Republic of Kazakhstan (or a statement containing information from vital records on death) for identification.
- When adopting a child (children) under the age of one and a half years – an extract from the court decision on the adoption of a child (children), issued by the body performing the functions of guardianship or guardianship.
- When establishing guardianship (guardianship), a document confirming the establishment of guardianship (guardianship) over the child is submitted. Submission of documents is not required if it is possible to obtain them from state information systems, including from the digital documents service.
When the service recipient submits documents to the State Corporation specified in this paragraph, the service recipient is issued a receipt for the receipt of the relevant documents.
Via proactive service:
- To assign a social payment – the consent of the service recipient to provide a proactive service, as well as confirmation or provision of a bank account number, which are sent by the service recipient via a cellular subscriber device.
At the same time, the presentation of the bank account number is not required if it is possible to receive them from a second-tier bank.
Service providers receive digital documents from the digital documents service through the implemented integration, subject to the consent of the owner of the document provided through the user's cellular subscriber number registered on the e-government web portal by transmitting a one-time password or by sending a short text message as a response to the notification of the e-government web portal.