How to get the online service :
- Log in the portal and click the button "Order online service".
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature), indicate the number of personal account (IBAN), in «Kazpochta» JSC or second-tired Bank («National bank» JSC).
- Find processed notification (in the "History of service obtaining" section) on preparation of documents.
Note: Maximum allowable size of attached documents should not exceed 1 Mb.
*The online service is available to the residents of following cities and districts:
Aksai, Aktau, Aktibe, Almaty, Atyrau, Arkalyk, Arys, Balkhash, Zhanaozen, Zhezkazgan, Kapchagai, Karaganda, Karazhol, Karkaralinsk, Kentau, Kostanay, Kokshetau, Kurchatov, Kyzylorda, Lisakovsk, Pavlodar, Petropavlovsk, Priozersk, Rudniy, Ridder, Saran, Satpayev, Semey, Stepnogorsk, Taldykorgan, Taraz, Tekeli, Temirtau, Tirkestan, Uralsk, Oskemen, Shakhtinsk, Shymkent, Ekibastuz.
How to get the service in the "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- Applicant's identity document.
- Address reference or certificate of rural akim.
- Assessment of psychologist medical pedagogic commission.
- Disablement certificate.
- Document confirming availability of bank account.
- Certificate from educational organization confirming in-home study.
Documents are submitted in originals and copies for verification, after which the original documents are returned to the service recipient.