How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in the state body (required documents):
- An application for the issuance of an environmental impact assessment conclusion in the form.
- A conclusion on the scope of environmental impact assessment and (or) screening of the impact of the proposed activity.
- Draft report on potential impacts.
- A cover letter indicating the proposed places, the date and time of the beginning of the public hearings, agreed with the local executive bodies of the corresponding administrative-territorial units.
- In the event that there is a commercial, official or other secret protected by law in the draft report, the service recipient shall attach a statement in which he indicates the information contained in the draft report on possible impacts, which is not subject to disclosure, with an explanation of what secret protected by law this information belongs, and also a second copy of the draft Impact Report, in which the relevant information has been removed and replaced with the text "Confidential Information".
- In case of transboundary impacts stipulated by international treaties ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- A document containing information on possible significant negative transboundary impacts of the proposed activity on the environment.