How to get the service online
- Sign up or log in the portal.
- Complete e-request attaching the documents depending on the type of the requested archival letter of verification and sign it with EDS. To the request attach the identification card. Dependently of issued data character attaching documents documents may be distinguish: copy of a labor book, copy of the land using right record, technical passport copy, copy of a death certificate.
- In personal cabinet (in the field “Services obtainment history”) read the result of the service.
When applying to «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC or state agency (required documents):
- Identity document or a document, confirming powers or notarized power of attorney for representative.
While addressing a post offie:
- Free- form application, signed by the individual or representative of legal entity with indication of data on the applicant (for individual- surname, name, patronymic (if any), place of residence, for legal entity- its name, legal address) and containing informetion needed for search of the required data.
Result of the service delivery
Archive certificate in the form according to Appendix 60 to the Rules for the Acquisition, Storage, Accounting and Use of Documents of the National Archival Fund and other archival documents by state and special state archives approved by the order of the Minister of Culture and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 22, 2014 No. 145 (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts under No. 10127) of confirmation or answer about the absence of the following information of a social and legal nature: seniority, salary, age, family composition, education, awarding, transfer of pension contributions and social contributions, assignment of academic degrees and titles, accident, finding a cure or evacuation, use of repression, rehabilitation of victims of mass political repression, living in zones of ecological disaster, staying in places of deprivation of liberty, information on acts of civil status, on title and identification documents
The portal provides an electronic archive reference or a response about the lack of requested information.