Issuance of the archival verification letter and/or copies of archival documents within the frames of the Committe for legal statistics and special registers of the General Procecutor's Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan and it's territorial subdivision
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill tout the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- ID card or an electronic document from a digital document service (for personal identification).
- Documents confirming the degree of kinship, upon receipt of information on relatives (in the absence of information in information systems) or an electronic document from the digital document service.
- A power of attorney certified by a notary - when representing the interests of the service recipient by another person.
Result of the service delivery
Archival certificate and / or a copy of archival documents within the archives of the Committee on Legal Statistics and Special Accounts of the General Prosecutor's Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its territorial bodies, in the absence of information - a written response or in the form of an electronic document signed by the EDS of an authorized person of the service provider in the "personal account" of the portal .
The issuance of ready documents to another individual is carried out on the basis of a power of attorney certified by a notary, issued by the person in respect of whom information is requested.
The State Corporation ensures the storage of a certificate in paper form for 1 (one) month, after which it transfers them to the service provider for further storage for 2 (two) months. When the service recipient applies after 1 (one) month, at the request of the State Corporation, the service provider within 1 (one) working day sends the finished documents to the State Corporation for issuance to the service recipient.
The application of the service recipient and documents to it in paper form, as well as a certificate in paper form for which the service recipient did not appear within 3 (three) months are filed (formed) by the service provider in a separate nomenclature file.