File a bill
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature). Attach the following documents to the request:
- bill (in *.doc format)
- letter of attorney or other document certifying qualification of a plenipotentiary;
- documents confirming circumstances on which the claimer grounds his claims, copies of documents for defendants and third parties if they do not have them;
- text of the legal act in case litigation;
- Application for revocation for postponement, deferred payment, exempt, or lowering of the court expenses, securing claim, reclamation of evidences and other if not stated in the bill.
- Complete form about the claimer (for individuals and legal entities) and the data sheet concerning defendant (for individuals and legal entities). Electronic bill allows file data of one and more claimers and defendants (individuals and legal entities).
- For filing a bill from the part of legal entity you should sign up as individuals (by IIN) and then enter information about legal entity in the field of information about claimer.
- Make a payment by clicking on the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "electronic government".
Note. Under the online-application submitting it is available to monitor the process by the region name, court's name, electronic request's number. For this necessary to use the guide on court affairs.
Result of the service delivery
Notification on acceptance of statement of claim with the assignment of civil case number or motivated answer of refusal.