How to get the service at the state agency (required documents):
- Copy of passport or ID card.
- Document, issued by the religious association for the right to carry out missionary activity on behalf of religious association.
- Copy of the certificate of state registration in the Republic of Kazakhstan and charter of religious association, which represents a missionary.
- Religious literature, another informational materials of religious context, objects of religious appointment intended for missionary activity.
Foreigners and stateless persons in the Republic of Kazakhstan for registration as a missionary in addition provide to Departments the following documents:
- The legalized and apostiled document, certifying that the religious association which is represented by missionary is officially registered by the legislation of the foreign country.
- Invitation of the religious association registered in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
*Documents issued by foreign countries, are represented with accuracy of translation into Kazakh and Russian languages and authenticity of the signature of the translator notarized in the Republic of Kazakhstan. Providing the specified documents, consumer presents the passport or ID card.