How to get the online service
- Log in the portal and click the button "Order online service".
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature). The request must be attached with the following documents:
- child's birth certificate in case if a child was born before August 13, 2007 ot outside the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- certificate on marriage or divorcment if it was before 2008 or outside the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- decision of the collegial management body of the education organization to provide free and reduced-price meals to the certain categories of students and pupils in general education schools on the basis of a survey of the material and family situation in the family, as well as other necessary documents for making decisions on financial and material assistance;
- document on incomes (salary certificate of parents or acting).
- See the processed certificate (in the "History of service obtaining" section) and present to whom it may concern.
Online service is available to the schoolchildren of secondary institutions with the information system of e-learning (528 schools). You may download the list of schools passing through this link.
How to get the service in secondary schools (required documents):
- Application form.
- Identity documents of parents.
- Copy of certificate on child birth, if he/she was born before August 13, 2007.
- Copy of marriage or divorcement certificate (if it was registered before 2008).
- Certificate confirming affliction of an applicant to the recipients of state address social assistance.
- Information on incomes (salary, income from entrepreneurship, income from alimony).
- Decision of authorized agency on the approval of guardianship (trusteeship), patronage for orphans and children deprived of parental care.
- Copy of a decision of collegial agency of educational organization management on the provision of free and subsidized meals.