How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- Application should be attached with the following documents:
- electronic report of the medical Advisory Commission, form 035-1 / u - for students who are not able to attend educational organizations for health reasons;
- electronic report cards – for students who have grades "4" and "5" in all subjects studied throughout the entire period of study;
- electronic certificate of temporary residence abroad of the service recipient's parents or persons replacing them, in case of departure of the student with their parents or persons replacing them abroad;
- an electronic document in the name of the service recipient confirming his / her study abroad, if the student goes abroad without accompanying his / her parents or their surrogates.
- In personal account (in the History of Services section) read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
You can read the instructions for compressing application documents.