How to get the online service
- Log in the portal and click the «Order online service» button.
- Fill the application and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature). Application should be attached with the following documents:
- copy of certificate on temporary residence abroad of parents of service recipient or relevant persons in case of student's departure with paretns or other relevant persons;
- copy of document addressed to service recipient, confirming his education abroad in case of student's departure withong parents or relevant persons;
- electronic copy of birth certificate (in case of birth before 2008).
- In personal office find the result of service.
How to get the service in the «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Free form application.
- Report of medical- consultative commission.
- Certificate on abroad temporary residence of student's parents, document, confirming education abroad (if applicable).
- Copies of student progress transcript for the last form.
- Copy of birth certificate or identity document (original for verification).