ATTENTION! Applications for the first class will be available from June 1 to September 1 this year
- One child must submit only one application (to one educational institution);
- The total volume of attached documents must not exceed 5 megabytes.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
You can read the instructions for compressing application documents.
In order to ensure the safety of citizens and taking into account the difficulties encountered in obtaining medical certificates about the state of health, the Minister of Education and Science signed an order temporarily authorizing the acceptance of documents in educational institutions without presenting medical certificates.
When submitting an online application on the portal of "electronic government" - fixing medical certificates is not a required field.
When accessing the portal (list of documents):
- Application of one of the parents (or other legal representatives);
- An electronic copy of the birth certificate of a child (in the absence of information in the information system "Registration point of the civil registry office") or born outside the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Digital photo of the child in the size of 3x4 cm in the amount of 2 pieces;
- Electronic copies of health status documents forms no. 063 and no. 026-3;
- Electronic copy of the document confirming the status:
- for children from families entitled to receive state targeted social assistance - a certificate confirming that the service recipient (family) belongs to the recipients of state targeted social assistance, provided by local Executive bodies (in the absence of data in state information systems);
- for children from families where their parents are unemployed - a certificate of registration as an unemployed person (if there is no data in the state information systems);
- for children from families that do not receive state targeted social assistance, in which the average per capita income is lower than the subsistence minimum - documents on income received (certificate of wages of working parents or persons replacing them, income from business and other activities, income in the form of alimony for children and other dependents) (in the absence of data in state information systems);
- for orphans and children left without parental care, living in families-the decision of the authorized body on the approval of guardianship( guardianship), foster care for orphans and children left without parental care, raised in families (in the absence of data in state information systems);
- for children of families requiring emergency care in emergency situations, and other categories of students and pupils defined by the collegial management body of education - the decision of the collegial body, on the basis of survey material and social status of the family.
- Electronic copy of the medical certificate for a student leaving for a health camp-form «079»
To accept documents and enroll in special educational organizations for children with disabilities to study in special general educational programs, the conclusion of the pedagogical-medical-psychological commission is additionally submitted.
To accept documents for the organization of individual free education at home for children who for a long time due to health reasons can’t attend organizations of primary, basic secondary, general secondary education, the conclusion of the medical Advisory Commission with a recommendation for home education is additionally submitted.
Documents acceptance and enrollment to educational organizations regardless of departmental affiliation for studying general education programs of primary, basic secondary, general secondary education
Documents acceptance and enrollment to special educational institutions with limited capabilities to study on special educational programs
Provision of free and subsidized meals to the individual categories of school children at secondary schools
Free transportation to general educational institutions and back home for children living in distance rural localities
Acceptance of documents for the organization of individual free of charge home study program of children who are not able to attend primary, basic and general educational organizations for a long tome for medical reasons
Receiving documents and issuing directions for providing recreation in suburban and school camps to certain categories of students and pupils of state educational institutions
Acceptance of documents for transferring children between organizations of basic secondary and general secondary education