Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in "State Corporation "Government for citizens" NJSC (required documents):
- Application for granting investment preferences in accordance with Annex 1 to the Rules for Accepting, Registering and Reviewing an application for Granting Investment Preferences (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) in the state and Russian languages.
- Identification document of the service recipient or the service recipient's representative (for identification purposes).
- A copy of the charter of the service recipient, certified by the signature of the head.
- A business plan of an investment project drawn up in accordance with the requirements for drawing up a business plan of an investment project in accordance with Annex 2 to these Rules.
- If the application for the provision of investment preferences provides for the provision of a state in-kind grant, it is required to provide a document confirming the size (cost) of the state in-kind grant requested by the service recipient (evaluation of the in-kind grant).
- If the application for the provision of investment preferences provides for the provision of a state in-kind grant, a preliminary approval of the provision of a state in-kind grant by a local executive body with the provision of the original document for verification is required.
- If the application for the provision of investment preferences provides for the provision of tax preferences and investment subsidies, the service recipient submits the conclusion of a comprehensive non-departmental examination of construction projects in accordance with the procedure established by Article 64-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Architectural, Urban Planning and Construction Activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (hereinafter – the Law), certified by the signature of the head.
- Russian Russian), If the application for investment preferences provides for the right to attract foreign labor, the service recipient submits copies of the passport or identity document of the foreign employee being engaged (with translation into Kazakh or Russian), an employment contract concluded between the employer and the foreign employee being engaged (with translation into Kazakh or Russian), documents confirming his qualifications and education (with translation into Kazakh or Russian).
- In case of implementation of an investment priority project in priority tourist territories, a letter from the central executive body performing the functions of state administration in the field of tourism activities confirming the implementation of an investment priority project in priority tourist territories is attached.language).