"Electronic government" Web- portal User Agreement
- Subject of the Agreement.
The owner of the web portal of "electronic-government" www.egov.kz is the Ministry of Transport and Communication of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) is meant for regulation relationship between the owner of the "E.GOV.KZ" Portal (the Portal hereafter) on the one part, and User of the "E.GOV.KZ" Portal (the User hereafter) on the other part.
The User can be either individual or legal entity being registered in the Portal and using services the Portal provides.
This agreement enters into force on the User registration.
- General provisions.
The Portal is an integrated access point for providing information and interactive state services.
Governing language of the Portal being state language, Russian and English versions are also available.
Administration of the Portal is carried out by the joint-stock company «National information technologies» authorized to place and update information in the Portal.
Present Agreement can be amended by the administrators without any notification.
- Rights and duties of the User.
The User is liable for the information in the registration form to be credible and complete. Otherwise, the Portal has a right to cancel registration of the User.
When placing any information in the Portal, the User is personally liable for legality of using the data in accordance with current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
It is not allowed to place in the Portal:
- Information, the User may not divulge, in accordance with current legislation or under some agreement stipulations;
- Information, infringing copyright or associated intellectual property rights;
- Offensive information and information publicizing discrimination on any ground;
- Information and /or references to some other information resources, containing software virus or other computer programs for unauthorized access gaining.
It is strongly prohibited to use the Portal for the purposes of:
- Intentional or occasional violation of any existing state laws and international acts;
- The Portal reserves the right to delete administratively separate records or block some IP- addresses or group of addresses if their owners or authors break any stipulations of the Article 3 of the present Agreement.
- Rights and obligations of the Portal.
Portal is obliged not to spread personal information of the User except for cases stipulated by applicable legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The portal reserves the right to provide some optional services for the User on a paying basis, being stipulated by other agreements.