State regulation in the field of healthcare. Printable versionLast update: 23.08.2020
State regulation in the field of healthcare carries out:
- President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Authorized organ.
- Other central and local executive powers within the competence established by the present Code.
State regulation in the field of healthcare is hold by carrying out:
- State control over medical, pharmaceutical activity and state sanitary-and-epidemiologic supervision.
- Licensing of medical and pharmaceutical activity.
2.1 Licensing of import on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan from countries which are not included in the Customs Union, and export from the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan to these countries the bodies (parts of organs) and (or) people's tissues, blood and its components.
- Accreditation in the field of healthcare.
- Certification in the field of healthcare.
4.1. Certification of experts in the field of healthcare
- State registration, re-registration and modification of the registration file of medical products, products of medical appointment and iatrotechnics, separate kinds of production and substances having harmful influence on health of the person.
- Acknowledgement of conformity of the goods (works, services) in the field of heathcare to the requirements established by technical regulations, standard documents on standardization and conditions of contracts.
- State regulation of prices for medical products and medical services rendered by the state organizations of healthcare.
Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan
010000, Nur-Sultan, Mangilik yel Ave., 8, House of Ministries, entrance 5
Clerical Office: 8 7172 74-36-50, 74-32-43
Public reception: 8 7172 74-39-80
Trust line: 8 7172 74-39-80, 74-37-27
Call Center: 8 800-080-88-87
Press service e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Committee for Quality Control and Safety of Goods and Services of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
010000, Nur-Sultan city, Mangilik Yel ave., 8, House of Ministries, entrance 10
Office: 8 (7172) 74-27-04, 74-27-03
Trust line: 8 (7172) 74-17-40