«Almaty Zhastary» housing program Printable versionLast update: 05.05.2020
With the purpose to support young people of Almaty at the age up to 35 (inclusive), Akimat of Almaty had developed an urban concessional lending program called “Almaty Zhastary 3.0”. The program uniqueness is in a low interest rate. Thus, a loan of up to KZT 13 mln. will be provided at 5% annual concessional interest for acquisition of accommodation on primary and secondary markets.
CONDITIONS OF URBAN CONCESSIONAL LENDING PROGRAM “ALMATY ZHASTARY 3.0”
• Budget: up to KZT 13 billion;
• Maximum loan amount: up to KZT 13 mln.;
• Interest rate: 5%;
• Initial installment: 10%;
• Opportunity to acquire primary and secondary accommodation;
• Coverage: 1000 people.
•Submission of applications and documents is performed via the website: www.almaty-zhastary.kz. Signing in on the website is carried out via digital signature, which can be obtained in CSC.
WHAT ARE MY ACTIONS TO OBTAIN THE HOUSING LOAN?
REQUIREMENTS OF URBAN CONCESSIONAL LENDING PROGRAM “ALMATY ZHASTARY 3.0”
1. Citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2. Participant's age up to 35 years (inclusive) at the time of application submission, regardless of the age of spouse (if any). Only one of the spouses is allowed to participate in the Program as the main participant;
3. A participant should have permanent registration in Almaty for at least for the last 2 years, while members of his/her family living with him/her (spouse, minor children, etc.) should have permanent registration in Almaty at the time of application submission;
4. A participant of the Program and his/her family members do not have any accommodation on the right of ownership, as well as the facts of intentional deterioration of housing conditions over the past 5 years in the Republic of Kazakhstan, including common joint ownership, a share in shared ownership constituting the common joint (shared) property of others family members or rental housing received through government programs in the Republic of Kazakhstan, with the exception of the following: a share in real estate received by the Program Participant or family members as the result of privatization or inheritance rights;
5. A participant’s official work experience in Almaty at least for the last 6 months with mandatory pension contributions in the following categories: healthcare, education, culture, sport, universities and research institutes, journalists, social services (you can find the more detailed descriptions of categories in section WHAT IS THE SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN URBAN CONCESSIONAL LENDING PROGRAM “ALMATY ZHASTARY 3.0”);
6. Additionally (if available) a valid individual entrepreneurship registered in the city of Almaty for a period of at least six months (this requirement applies to self-employed participants in the field of culture).
WHICH DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE GATHERED TO PARTICIPATE IN URBAN CONCESSIONAL LENDING PROGRAM “ALMATY ZHASTARY 3.0”
1) Application in the form as per template;
2) Scanned document on education;
3) Scanned marriage certificate obtained until 2008 (if available);
4) Scanned childbirth certificate obtained until 2008 (if available);
5)Abstract on availability/non-availability of immovable property in the Republic of Kazakhstan for applicant and each family member;
6) Scanned abstract of employment in the established form on the company's letterhead with indication of work experience;
7) Scanned documents certifying work experience pursuant to Article 35 of the Labour Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
8) Scanned certifying abstracts (documents) from Culture Department of Almaty (the requirement is applied to the self-employed in the field of culture).
WHAT IS THE SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN URBAN CONCESSIONAL LENDING PROGRAM “ALMATY ZHASTARY 3.0”
HOW POINTS ARE CALCULATED
I SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS. WHAT ARE MY FURTHER ACTIONS? HOW CAN I UNDERGO SOLVENCY EVALUATION
Referral or refusal are sent to a personal account on the website. An applicant, who obtained a referral, should visit any branch of “ZhylStroySberBank” JSC within 15 (fifteen) working days to undergo solvency evaluation.
The list of addresses is available on the website: https://www.hcsbk.kz/contacts/.
In case of failure to visit “ZhylStroySberBank” JSC, Akimat of Almaty has a right to provide a referral to the following participant in the list.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SOLVENCY EVALUATION IN “ZHYLSTROYSBERBANK” JSC
1. Referral to confirm solvency in “ZhylStroySberBank” JSC;
2. Identification document for a customer and spouse (original and copy);
3. Marriage certificate/Divorce certificate/ Death certificate (original and copy);
4. Childbirth certificate (original and copy);
5. Statement of earnings (for the last 7 or 13 months) with indication of all deductions
6. Extract on pension contributions of customer and spouse (for the last 6 or 12 months) from e-gov.kz portal;
7. Credit record from “First Credit Bureau” LLP is provided via e-gov.kz portal or CSC.
Additionally (if available):
1. Pension card or pension certificate (original and copy);
2. Extract from card account of second-tier bank on the amount of pension or abstract from State Center for Pension Payment on the amount of pension;
3. Document certifying the amount of scholarship;
4. Order on referral to further training or abstract on job retention;
5. Abstract on obtainment of housing payments with extract from account (for 6 months and more).
TO CONFIRM EARNINGS, INDIVIDUAL ENTREPRENEURS SHOULD PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO “ZHYLSTROYSBERBANK” JSC (THE REQUIREMENT COVERS SELF-EMPLOYED PARTICIPANTS IN THE FIELD OF CULTURE)
WHAT ARE MY FURTHER ACTIONS AFTER SOLVENCY EVALUATION
If a participant failed to undergo the bank procedure, Akimat has a right to provide a referral to the following participant in the list.
Upon undergoing of the procedure, within 60 (sixty) working days from the moment of notification obtainment, a participant should select an accommodation and submit documents to “ZhylStroySberBank” JSC.
In case if a participant failed to select an accommodation within the stated period, Akimat has a right to provide a referral to the following participant in the list.
WHERE CAN I GET ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS
Call the following phone numbers to get more information:
+7 (727) 225 14 57
Housing Policy Department of Almaty