Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
How to get the service online
- Sign in on the portal and click «Order Service Online» button (to get the services you must be registered on the website sez.qazindustry.gov.kz).
- Fill in the necessary data at sez.qazindustry.gov.kz and sign the request with EDS (electronic digital signature). Track the status of consideration of the application in the personal account on the portal «QazIndustry» Qazaqstan Industry and Export Center» JSC.
How to get the service in JSC "Kazakhstan center of industry and export" or in NJSC "State Corporation "Government for citizens" (required documents):
The list of documents required for the provision of public services when the service recipient (or his representative by proxy) to the service provider, the State Corporation (upon presentation of an identity document for identification) or on the portal:
- The report of the applicant on the results of services (performance of works) by the contractor.
- A copy of the contract for the provision of services (performance of works), the costs of which are included in the application for their compensation, as well as (if any) all annexes and/or additions to the agreement to such a contract.
- A copy of the act (s) of services rendered (works performed) by the contractor for reimbursable costs.
- Copies of invoices for the total amount of services rendered (works performed) by the contractor for reimbursable costs.
- Copies of payment documents for the total amount of services rendered (works performed) by the contractor at recoverable costs.
- The cost of developing a comprehensive plan of industrial and innovative project to obtain long-term lease financing:
- a copy of the positive decision of the subsidiary of the development Bank of Kazakhstan, engaged in leasing financing, to provide long-term leasing financing;
- The cost of the development and/or examination of the feasibility study for the project included in the Map:
- a copy of the document confirming the inclusion of the project in the Map;
- a copy of the positive conclusion of the complex non-departmental examination of the feasibility study conducted by an accredited expert organization or an expert having the appropriate certificate, or the state expert organization (if this conclusion is required in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan).
Application and documents attached to it:
- are formed into a single folder;
- certified by the first manager or a person performing his duties (if there is a supporting document on the performance of the duties of the first leader), or by an individual entrepreneur or a person authorized by them (if there is a power of attorney) or an individual. Certification of the application and documents attached to it is not allowed using the facsimile copying of the signature;
- are numbered in Arabic numerals; numbering is end-to-end;
- certified by a leaf print of the seal of the applicant (if any).
In State Corporation, reception is carried out in the order of an "electronic" line at the place of registration of the service recipient.
Individuals and/or legal entities – subjects of industrial and innovative activity (hereinafter – service recipient) implementing industrial and innovative projects in priority sectors of the economy or carrying out activities to promote domestic processed goods, works and services to domestic and/or foreign markets, except for the subjects of industrial and innovative activity, the founders (including participants, shareholders) of which are state-owned enterprises/institutions, national management holdings, national companies and organizations, fifty or more percent of shares (shares in the authorized capital) of which directly or indirectly belong to the state., to the national management holding, the national holding, the national company (except for social and enterprise Corporation, and also the businessmen established within the framework of the agreement on public-private partnership), affiliated with them persons, and also businessmen which form of ownership is issued as private institution, and non-profit organizations.
If the contractor is a non-resident of the Republic of Kazakhstan, instead of the document specified in subparagraph 5) of this paragraph, the documents confirming the fact of the provision of services and registration of such legal entity shall be provided.
The report of the applicant following the provision of the contractor services contains information about the need for the implementation of the project related incurred costs, the basis of the performance of services (contract details, name of the contractor), the services provided within the framework of the contract, as well as the achieved (anticipated) effect of the implementation of the tool.
The applicant shall ensure the completeness and accuracy of the submitted documents, information, source data, calculations, justifications.
The application and the attached documents are made out in the state and/or Russian languages. In case of submission of a copy of the document in a foreign language, the applicant shall provide its translation into the state and/or Russian languages.