Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
Form of service:
- The state service is provided in electronic form;
- In the event that the service recipient applies to the State Corporation or to the service provider, registration certificates are recorded on an identity card (for individuals) containing an electronic information carrier (chip) and/or on a sim card containing cryptographic information protection facilities.
Procedure of submission of the online demand consists of three steps given below (A step 1 - Studying of the instruction and the PO installation, the Step 2 - Submission of the online demand, the Step 3 - Confirmation of the online demand and receiving EDS).
For registration certificates issuance
For registration certificates recall
Result of the service delivery
1) Issue of registration certificates in the form of the electronic document.
2) Withdrawal of registration certificates with placement of serial number in the list of the withdrawn registration certificates.
3) A reasoned response to the denial of public services.