How to get the service in the State corporation "Government for citizens" NJSC (required documents):
The author, author's team, publisher (developer) send the following materials to the service provider through the State Corporation:
- application for examination of textbooks, teaching materials and teaching AIDS;
The application specifies the initials and surname (s) of the author (s) in accordance with the title page of the educational literature, the name in accordance with the name of the subject (discipline) in the SSE (standard curricula of technical and professional, post-secondary education), class (course), language, year and place of publication. The application also requests that an electronic version of the printed textbook (in PDF format marked "Project") be placed on the service provider's Internet resource in order to provide access to them for a wide range of the public;
- information about the developer (author, author's team): copies of documents confirming that the authors meet the qualification requirements (academic degree and titles, qualification categories, certificates of completion of training courses in the field of textbook development;
- written consent of the publisher or developer to place the electronic version of the textbook on the Internet resource of the authorized body if it is included in the List;
- conclusion on conducting an in-house expert examination, signed by the head of the publishing house, reflecting the implementation of the requirements of the state educational standard, the standard curriculum, and The requirements for the structure and content of the textbook;
- a letter of guarantee signed by the head of the publishing house stating that there are no violations of copyright and civil rights in the use of educational materials and primary sources;
- three copies of the original layout of the textbook (including its electronic version in PDF format), the UMP and UMP, the original translated educational publication without specifying the publisher and authors, one copy of the original layout of the textbook (including its electronic version in PDF format) with the publisher and the author (s), as well as electronic CD textbooks, UMP and UMP in packaging for the end user;
- curriculum in the discipline for textbooks, UMK and UMP technical and professional, post-secondary, higher and postgraduate education;
- extract from the decision of the Republican educational and methodical Association of organizations of technical and professional, post-secondary education – for educational publications of technical and professional, post-secondary education;
- an extract from the decision of the educational and methodological Association for groups of specialties - for textbooks, UMK and UMP of higher and postgraduate education;
- installation guide and user guide in free form – for textbooks, UMS and UMP on electronic media;
- a document confirming payment (in the case of examination on a paid basis).
Result of the service delivery
Expert opinion for authors and authors ' team on educational publications of preschool, primary, basic secondary, General secondary, technical and professional, post-secondary, higher and postgraduate education.