How to get online service
- Sign in on the portal and click “Order Service Online” button (to obtain the service you should be registered on the portal or register at www.dmr.gov.kz website).
- Fill in an application on www.dmr.gov.kz website and sign it with EDS (digital signature). Familiarize with notification on the processing status of your application which will be sent to your e-mail indicated during registration or in the personal office within the indicated timeframe.
Click here for more information http://dmr.gov.kz/.
To obtain a license when applying:
To the office of the service provider:
- Copies of documents confirming the information specified in paragraphs 1 and 2 of the application for a license to use subsurface space in accordance with Annex 1 to these Rules.
- A document confirming the authority of the person acting on behalf of the applicant when submitting the application, if such a person is appointed by the applicant.
- Geological report in the form approved by the Order of the Acting Minister for Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 31, 2018 No. 418 "On approval of the geological report form" (registered in the Register of State Registration of Regulatory Legal Acts No. 17069), containing the characteristics of the underground structure object, the characteristics of its isolation, the type of rocks, the depth and effective capacity of the reservoir reservoir, its area, porosity coefficient, characteristics of the underlying and overlapping water barrier, the rate of natural flow of groundwater, qualitative and quantitative indicators, mining, special engineering-geological, hydrogeological and environmental conditions of burial, storage and discharge, which received a positive conclusion of the state examination in accordance with part 3 of paragraph 1 of Article 252 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Subsoil and Subsoil Use".
- Characteristics of harmful, toxic substances, solid and liquid waste, sewage and industrial waters, indicating the name of the product, technical production or process in which it is formed, its physical characteristics, complete chemical composition, content of toxic components, fire hazard, explosion hazard, solubility, compatibility with other substances during storage, the main pollutants of radionuclides, their activity, as well as characteristics of the transportation system.
- The project of exploitation of the subsurface space and the liquidation plan, with the application of expertise and approval provided for in paragraph 2 of Article 257 and paragraph 4 of Article 260 of the Code.
- The license is reissued according to the application for reissue of the license for the use of subsurface space (certified by the service recipient's EDS when contacting through the portal), submitted by the service recipient in the prescribed form, in accordance with Appendix 4 to these Rules of Public Service.
- The application must be accompanied by originals or notarized copies of documents confirming the information indicated in it.
- The application and the documents attached to it must be drawn up in Kazakh and Russian. If the application is submitted by a foreigner or a foreign legal entity, the documents attached to it may be drawn up in another language with a mandatory translation into Kazakh and Russian attached to each document, the fidelity of which is certified by a notary.