Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the received document and present it to whom it may concern.
How to get the service in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- application form according to Annex 1;
- identity document (passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, identity card of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (oralman's certificate before obtaining citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan) (required for identification);
- certificate of the organization confirming the nature of work or working conditions for the appointment of a state special allowance;
- Documents confirming the applicant's length of service:
- employment history;
- inquiries of archival institutions or from the place of work, in the absence or unfitness of the work record book, the absence of appropriate entries in the workbook, the availability of corrections, inaccuracies, discrepancies;
Depending on the availability, the following documents are submitted:
One of the following documents (depending on their availability) is submitted to confirm the care of the unemployed mother for young children:
In the case of the establishment of custody (guardianship), a document confirming the establishment of custody (guardianship) is submitted.
When submitting documents drawn up in a foreign language, the notary certifies the correctness of the document translation into Kazakh or Russian.