In Astana, the journalists who told about e-Government activities were awarded Printable versionNovember 29, 2013
Today in Astana, the results from contest for the best presentation of Kazakhstan e-Government activities were summarized.
Selection was based on five nominations: best TV item, best radio material, best material/series of materials in printed or web media, most helpful blog, and best amateur video. The works had been accepted 26 August to November 7, 2013. Altogether, 46 various materials were accepted.
The best publications were defined by Jury consisting of:
S. Sarsenov, Vice Minister of Transport & Communications;
B. Mussin, Chairman of Committee for Control over Public Services Automation and CSC Coordination under MTC;
R. Yensebayev, Chairman of the Board, NIT JSC;
D. Saudegerova, Director of Information Programs Department, “7th Channel”;
A. Bazmukhametova, Deputy Chief Editor, “BNews.kz” Information Agency.
And the winners in each category were:
- Best TV Item – “Government and People” – Gani Zhapishov (“Khabar” TV), Astana
- Best Radio Material – “Indicators of e-Government Usage by Citizens” – Raushan Cybanzhanova (Pavlodar region radio), Pavlodar
- Best Material/Series of Materials in Printed or Web Media – “Real Estate services without Leaving Home” – Nina Verbovaya (“Nedvizhimost Kazakhstana” newspaper), Karaganda
- Most Helpful Blog – “A New Egov Service: Getting Recorded in Ourpatient Clinic!” – Kanat Torekozha, Astana
- Best Amateur Video – “Recording and Registration of Individual Entrepreneur” – Salavat Khidoyatov, South Kazakhstan region.
Each winner, in addition to certificate, got a laptop. The remaining participants in contest were awarded memorial diplomas from Vice Minister S. Sarsenov.