Kazakhstani citizens will be able to check technical inspection duration for their vehicles via SMS Printable versionMarch 13, 2015
Car owners will get information about the duration of technical inspection via SMS. To receive this service it is necessary to send a word “Technical inspection” or a car`s number of a plate on 414. Variants of a text massage can be as follows:
- “Technical inspection number of a plate”;
- «Techosmotr number of a plate»;
- «Tehnikalyk baikau number of a plate»;
- «8 number of a plate».
A service user will pay only for SMS-messages, the price of one message is KZT 7 and it will be debited from a subscriber`s telephone account.
It should be mentioned that in order to get this service, a car owner should be signed up in a mobile government. It can be done either via eGov portal www.egov.kz or Public Service Centers.
M-government users can also subscribe to get SMS and PUSH-messages on the necessity to undergo technical inspection. Notifications subscription will allow car owners to receive the information about the necessity to undergo a technical inspection ahead of time.
For reference: PUSH-notifications are messages that a smartphone opens ahead of already opened apps and provide information about an important changes, updates and events. For example, notify about unread messages or updates statuses in social media. Such notifications are free and only the Internet traffic is spend.
It is possible to sign up in Mobile Government via e-Gov portal, Public Service Centrs and egov.kz mobile app. It is enough to specify a mobile number when signing up on e-Gov portal or mobile app. eGov.kz mobile app can be downloaded and installed on a device by the following links:
- Mobile app eGov.kz on Google Play (OS Android), (version 0.0.61, size 12 MB, last updated February 4 2015, required Android version - 4.0 or later)
- Mobile app eGov.kz on App Store (OS iOS), (version 1.0.4, size 23,3 MB, last updated March 3 2015, required iOS version - 7.0 or later).