In 2017, the following e-services are most popular at “e-Lisencing” portal:
- approval of Land Use Design for Allocating Land Plots (the service delivered 64 680 times);
- issuance of Professional Certificate for admission to clinical practice (46 030 certificates issued);
- notification on getting started as individual entrepreneur (the service delivered 45 271 times);
- attraction of foreign workforce for labor activities on the territory of a relevant administrative-territorial unit (the service delivered 15 834 times),
- issuance of Fumigation Certificate (the service delivered 14 752 times).
It is worth mentioning that e-Licensing portal (http://elicense.kz) which was designed to automate the licensing processes and to ensure transparent interaction between licensor agencies and businesses has now provided the opportunity of submitting e-applications for obtainment or re-formalization of authorization documents. In doing so, thanks to integration and optimization, there is no need now to submit an entity’s charter documents, the applicant’s ID, and any other information that can be obtained from governmental information systems. Thus, in 2016, 624 162 authorization documents and 23 316 licenses were issued through the e-Licensing portal (elicense.kz).