Attention! Citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan willing to get documents on a fast-track basis at “Government for Citizens” Public Corporation in Aktau can only apply for the 3rd category of urgency.
The measure is temporary until restoration of flight schedule between Aktobe and Aktau (daily flight).
The service is unavailable based on a letter from the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan. For all questions, you need to write to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
To receive the service, please contact the branch of the NJSC "State Corporation "Government for Citizens". We apologize for the inconvenience.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
Attach the following documents to request:
- If necessary pay for the service online.
- Make a payment by clicking on the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "electronic government".
- In personal account (in the History of Services section) ), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
• If an application is processed positively, an applicant can get an issued document at the registration point previously indicated in an application.
• In case of negative processing of an application, a service recipient will receive a notification on the need to review an application or a substantiated refusal. In case of any faults made by a service recipient, an application is automatically canceled.
The reasons why an application is sent for revision:
- poor-quality photo image;
- low-quality signature;
- poor-quality photo image and signature;
- an application does not correspond to the reason for the documentation. To get the service, you need to contact the nearest CSC branch.
The service can only be obtained through the portal if the identity document (i.e. the date of issue of the identity card must be before 01.01.2015) and the passport (i.e. the date of issue of the passport must be before 01.01.2010) are exchanged for a new document. In all other cases (including when the document expires, payment for acceleration, change of surname, first name and patronymic, theft and loss, date of issue of identity card – 01.01.2015 and passport – 01.01.2010), the service is provided only in the NC JSC «State Corporation «Government for citizens» or the authorized body.
How to get the service in a government agency (required documents) (“Government for Citizens” Public Corporation):
In case of personal appeal of the service recipient (for children and citizens recognized by the court as legally incompetent, their legal representatives (parents, guardians, Trustees) with the provision of documents confirming the authority to represent them):
- Receipt of state fee payment (persons exempt from payment in accordance with article 622 of the Tax code, present proof documents).
- Two photos measuring 3.5 x 4.5 centimeters, corresponding to the age of the service recipient at the time of registration of the form;
Photos are made by the method of photo printing from one negative on dense photo paper, strictly in full face on a light background, with a neutral facial expression and a closed mouth, in which the face occupies about 75 % of the total area of the photo. Images made by computer scanning, modeling or Photocopying are not allowed. When photographing, hats are not allowed, except for covering the head for religious or medical reasons, in this case the face remains open from the lower border of the chin to the forehead, the shadows from the headdress on the face are not allowed. Eyes open, clearly are visible and not closed the rigid. The rim of the glasses does not close the eyes, reflective and sunglasses are not allowed. In addition, photographs of the documented person in uniform are not allowed.
When providing public services through the information system "Registration point "Documentation and registration of the population" (hereinafter – IS RP DRP) photographing of the service recipient is made in IS RP DRP according to the requirements of international standards and without payment.
The photo image of the service recipient is entered into the electronic form by photographing, the signature of the service recipient-through the signature scanner.
3.1. One of the following documents for issuance of a passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- birth certificate (when getting a passport under 16 years old);
- passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (when exchanging a passport);
- national ID of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (when getting a passport for the first time upon reaching the age of 16);
- a certificate of admission to the citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the prescribed form issued by the internal affairs bodies (upon receipt of a passport in connection with admission to the citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
- a certificate of return issued by foreign institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan (upon loss of a passport by a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan temporarily staying abroad).
3.2. One of the following documents for issuance of a national ID of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- birth certificate (when getting a national ID upon reaching the age of 16);
- passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (when getting a national ID for the first time, loss of a national ID, return to the Republic of Kazakhstan for permanent residence);
- national ID of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (when exchanging a national ID);
- passport of the sample of 1974 (former Union of Soviet Socialist Republics) (to obtain a national ID for the first time when confirming citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
- certificate of a stateless person (in case of recognition of citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
- a certificate of admission to citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the form established by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (upon receipt of a national ID in connection with admission to citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan).
ID card is issued to citizens of RK from 16 years old and is valid in the Republic of Kazakhstan. ID card is valid through 10 years.
Passport of RK citizen is issued voluntarily irrespective of age, it identifies person abroad. Passport is valid through 10 years.
**Exempt from payment of state duty for registration of citizens of the RK:
- Heroes of Socialist Labor;
- persons awarded the Order of Glory of three classes and three grades of Labor Glory, "Altyn Kyran", "Otan", awarded the title "Halyk Qaһarmany" "Qazaqtyn Yenbek Yeri";
- mothers with many children who are awarded the title "Mother-Heroine", "Altyn alqa","Kumis alqa";
- participants of the Great Patriotic War and persons equated to them, persons awarded orders and medals of the former Soviet Union for selfless work and impeccable military service in the rear during the Great Patriotic War, people who have worked (served for) at least six months to June 22, 1941 to May 9, 1945 and awarded orders and medals of the former Soviet Union for hard work and an impeccable military service in the rear During the Great Patriotic War, invalids, as well as one of the parents of a child with disabilities;
- the elderly and disabled people living in health and social care institutions for elderly and disabled people of general type, the students of boarding schools, vocational schools and vocational schools that are on full state support and living in dormitories;
- citizens affected by the Chernobyl disaster.