How to get the online service
- Log in to the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (the necessary documents):
The service recipient (or their representative under a notarized power of attorney)
- When applying for the provision of public services, provides an application.
- When applying for the appointment of pension payments from the unified accumulative pension fund, basic pension and age pension payments, one application is provided.
- Identity document (passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, identity card of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, certificate of ethnic Kazakh (kandas), residence permit of a foreigner, certificate of candace before obtaining citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan) (required for identification).
- Certificate of the amounts of income paid to an individual and mandatory pension contributions made from income in the form.
- For individual entrepreneurs, persons engaged in private practice, as well as individuals receiving income under contracts of a civil nature, the subject of which is the performance of works (provision of services), with the exception of the case provided for in subparagraph 5) of paragraph 2 of Article 24 of the Law– an income document issued by the state revenue authority.
- documents confirming the applicant's work experience:
- employment record;
- certificates of archival institutions, electronic copies of archival documents certified by an electronic digital signature of an authorized employee of the state archive or departmental archive, or from the place of work in the absence or unfitness of the work book, the absence of relevant entries in the work book, the presence of corrections, inaccuracies, discrepancies.
Depending on availability, the following documents are submitted
To confirm the care of an unemployed mother for young children, one of the following documents is submitted (depending on their availability)
- Marriage certificate (certificate of civil status registration) or a certificate of dissolution of marriage or an extract from the marriage certificate (if the parent/guardian's surname changes).
In the case of age pension payments to women who have given birth (adopted, adopted) 5 or more children and raised them up to the age of eight, additional birth certificates of children (or birth certificate, or certificate of civil registration issued by civil registration authorities) and documents confirming the fact of raising children up to eight years of age are submitted.
Documents confirming the fact of raising children under eight years of age (depending on their availability) include
In the case of age pension payments to a person who lived in the zones of extreme and maximum radiation risk, a document confirming the fact of living in the zones of extreme and maximum radiation risk from August 29, 1949 to July 5, 1963 for 5 years is additionally submitted.
In case of establishment of guardianship (guardianship), a document confirming the establishment of guardianship (guardianship) is submitted.
When submitting documents drawn up in a foreign language, the notary attests the correctness of the translation of the document into Kazakh or Russian in accordance with subparagraph 9) of paragraph 1 of Article 34, Article 80 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Notary".
Reception is carried out in the order of "electronic queue", at the place of registration of the service recipient.
Result of the service delivery
Notice of appointment (refusal of appointment) of old-age pension payments.
On the portal, information about the appointment of an age pension payment is sent to the "personal account" of the service recipient in the form of an electronic document certified by an electronic digital signature of an authorized person of the service provider.
The result of the provision of a public service is issued upon presentation of an identity document during a personal visit of the service recipient (or his representative under a notarized power of attorney) on the basis of a receipt for the receipt of the relevant documents.
The State Corporation informs the service recipient about the decision made by sending an SMS notification to the mobile phone of the service recipient.