Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to obtain the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service at the Bunches of the public access (BPA) (for Individuals obtaining the service on the BPA only through the «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC’s operator)
- Get through the button “Order the service online”.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (Electronic digital signature).
- Familiarize with the results of the request ‘s consideration.
How to obtain the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (documents to be submitted):
- Request for information on state registration of rights (encumbrances) on real estate to individuals from the legal cadastre.
- Legal entities submit a document confirming the authority.
- A representative of a natural person presents a notarized power of attorney.
- Document certified the personality of service receiver (the original is presented for personality identification of the service receiver).
- Lawyers provide written notice of protection (representation).
- Temporary, bankrupt and rehabilitation managers provide the court decisions on declaring the insolvent debtor bankrupt, the court ruling on the introduction of external supervision and the order of the authorized body in the field of bankruptcy to appoint temporary, bankrupt and rehabilitation managers.
- Liquidation commissions provide an order to appoint the composition of the liquidation commission and a power of attorney issued by the chairman of the liquidation commission.
- Heirs shall provide a certificate of right to inheritance or a certificate of right to inheritance, consisting of non-property rights or a notarized document defining the circle of heirs.
- The participant of the condominium object present a title document or a notarized copy of the title document to the secondary property owned by that participant of the condominium or the minutes of the general meeting of the participants of the condominium confirming the authority of representatives of the participants of the condominium.