How to get the service online:
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- If corresponding act record is found you should pay for the certificate to get notification with address and time of Registrar’s office visit.
more information about payment
- Choose Tax agency.
- Choose payment purpose code 910– Common established order.
- Choose payment method (using payment cards of any bank).
- Enter payment card data (number, owner’s full name, expiration date and CV-code).
- After payment procedure you will get a payment receipt. All receipts are kept in personal account in «History of services payment» section.
Comission for the payment amounts KZT of 100
- In personal account (in the History of service section) read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
- Address NJSC "State corporation "Government for citizens" to get the certificate's duplicate. Bring the printed notification and identity document.
How to get the service in a «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC:
- Application for the issuance of a repeated certificate (certificate) of birth, marriage (matrimony), divorce (matrimony), change of last name, first name, patronymic, death, and marital capacity.
- ID card (for identification).
- Document of state duty payment into the budget or copy of the document which is a grounding for the tax benefits provision, except for the payment through the payment gate of e-government.
- Notary certified letter of authority in case of service recipient’s representative addressing.
Certificates of birth, marriage (matrimony), dissolution of marriage (matrimony), change of last name, first name, patronymic, death and marital capacity in accordance with annexes 34 to the Rules, issued by any registering authority on the basis of information from the civil registry office based on the type of document that the service recipient needs to receive.
Repeated certificates of registration of acts of civil status, except for death certificates, are issued to persons in respect of whom the corresponding act record is made, as well as to a person (attorney) in writing (notarized power of attorney) authorized to represent on behalf of this person (principal).
They are exempt from paying the state fee for registration of civil status acts upon presentation of supporting documents:
1) participants and invalids of the great Patriotic war and persons equated to them on benefits and guarantees, persons awarded orders and medals of the former USSR for selfless work and impeccable military service in the rear during the great Patriotic war, persons who worked (served) for at least six months from June 22, 1941 to may 9, 1945 and were not awarded orders and medals of the former USSR for selfless work and impeccable military service in the rear during the great Patriotic war, disabled persons, as well as one of the parents of a disabled person from childhood, a disabled child, guardians (Trustees), the state organization for the registration and issuing of repeat certificates on birth;
2) individuals - for issuing certificates to them when changing, adding, restoring and correcting civil status records in connection with errors made during the registration of civil status acts;
3) physical persons – for issuing to them repeat or replacement of previously issued certificates on death of relatives;
4) individuals - for issuing repeated birth certificates in connection with adoption and establishing paternity.