Appointment to the chief executive officer
We hereby inform you that from April 1, 2023, service "Make an online appointment with the Minister" will be delivered via a single platform of government agencies` websites (www.gov.kz).
To make an appointment, open www.gov.kz website, select a relevant government agency, go to "Online appointment" section, click "Make an appointment".
The service allows you become participant of the virtual appointment at the heat of the state agency conducted with the help of videoconference.
How to do that?
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Choose agency.
- Get acquainted with the time schedule of the chief executive of the state agency.
- Make appointment for the desired date, leaving your contact information and also «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC which you will attend for the videoconference.
- Attend «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC at the appointed time.
Conditions for the order:
Request can be rejected if:
- The date had been reserved by another person. In this case you may leave the request the next day.
- If the question is not within the sphere of the chief executive officer of the state agency.
Result of the service delivery
Notification on the appointment and rejection of the visit sent to the e-mail address of the user. If the appointment is done you should visit «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC at the predetermined time.