How to apply through “electronic government” portal
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- Make a payment by clicking the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "e-government".
- In case of getting a notification on request acceptance - make payment.
- Address to civil registry office to get the certificate. You must bring printed notification, identity document, and two photos in size of 3*4 cm.
Submission of electronic application for registration of surname, name, patronymic change is possible only in case of marriage or divorcement.
Civil registry office which will conduct the procedure of registration of name, surname, patronymic change is indicated at the place of residence. You may check your registration online.
How to get the service in a state agency or in the «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- ID card (for personal identification).
- Certificates of civil status registration issued outside the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Two photos of 3*4 cm.
- Document confirming the payment to the state budget tax, except the cases of payment through the electronic gateway.
- In case of necessity of service recipient’s colleague, additional documents are claimed, because of which the service recipient requires to change the first name, last name or middle name.
Result of the service delivery
Certificate of change of name, patronymic, surname, birth certificate (in cases of changes in the birth record), repeated certificate of change of name, patronymic, last name with changes, additions and corrections, or a motivated response about the refusal to provide public services.
On the portal – certificate of change of name, patronymic, surname or reasoned refusal is sent.