In electronic form are available
Filing electronic application for marriage registration
Apply for re-issuance of marriage certificate
On the portal (for the initial marriage registration of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan):
- An electronic application certified by the EDS (electronic digital signature). of the service recipients or certified by one-time password, in case of registration and connection of the subscriber number of the service recipients provided by the mobile operator to the account of the portal, of both persons entering into marriage.
How to get the service at state agency (required documents):
For marriage registration:
- Document identifying the applicant’s personality (for personal identification).
- Document confirming the payment for the budget tax.
Foreigners additionally submits:
- Reference of marriageability.
- Temporarily staying in the Republic of Kazakhstan foreigner should present document issued by the Interior of the Republic of Kazakhstan, to grant temporary residence in the Republic of Kazakhstan; stateless persons permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan, must present a stateless person passport with a mark of Interior of the Republic of Kazakhstan on residence registration. Stateless persons temporarily residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan, present a document proving his identity, issued by the competent authorities of his country of residence, and duly registered in the internal affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan; Attire with personal identifying documents submitting the notary certified translations in state (Kazakh) and Russian languages.
- Upon the necessity - permission to marry (marriage) from the competent authority of the State;
- Upon the necessity of prolonging or reduction the marriage registration term established by the Law additionally submits the document confirming the basis for the term prolongation or reduction: medical inquiry of pregnancy, of health conditions, and others.
Upon the necessity to decrease the marriage age established by the Law, additionally submitting:
- Documents confirming the necessity of established marriage term: inquiry from medical – qualification committee of pregnancy or copies of certificates of birth and of paternity establishment of common child (original for identification).
- Documents confirming the full powers of legal representatives.
In the presence of previous marriages, supporting documents are provided for data verification.
Documents issued or certified by a competent authority of a foreign country or a specially authorized person within its competence and in the prescribed form sealed with the stamp of a foreign country shall be accepted only after a special certification (legalization or apostille) procedure.