In electronic form are available
Filing electronic application for marriage registration
Apply for re-issuance of marriage certificate
On the portal (for the initial marriage registration of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan):
- An electronic application certified by the EDS (electronic digital signature). of the service recipients, both persons entering into marriage.
How to get the service at state agency (required documents):
For marriage registration:
- ID card the applicant’s personality (for personal identification).
- Document confirming the payment for the budget tax.
Foreigners and persons without citizenship additionally submits:
- Certificate of marital legal capacity (apostilled/legalized, with translation into Russian or state language).
- Foreigner permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan presents a residence permit for a foreigner in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Stateless person permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan shall present a certificate of a stateless person with a mark of the internal Affairs bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan on registration at the place of residence.
- Foreigner or stateless person temporarily staying in the Republic of Kazakhstan shall present a document certifying his / her identity issued by the competent authorities of the country of which the foreigner is a citizen or of the state of permanent residence of the stateless person and a notarized translation of their text in Kazakh or Russian.
The accuracy of the translation of the text of documents certifying the identity of foreigner or stateless person can be attested in a diplomatic mission or consular office or in the foreign Ministry of the state of which the foreigner is citizen, or the state of permanent residence of the stateless person.
Along with presenting identity documents, they must submit a notarized translation of their text in the state or Russian language.
If necessary, a marriage (matrimony) permit from the competent authority of the state of which the person is a citizen.
If it is necessary to shorten or extend the period of registration of marriage (matrimony) established by law, a document confirming the grounds for reducing the period is additionally submitted: a certificate of the medical qualification Commission on pregnancy, a certificate of health status, certificates confirming other special circumstances.
Upon the necessity to decrease the marriage age established by the Law, additionally submitting:
- Documents confirming the need to reduce the established age of marriage: a certificate of the medical qualification Commission about pregnancy or information about the state registration of the birth of a common child.
- Consent of legal representatives of persons entering into marriage (matrimony) who have not reached the age of marriage.
- Information about documents confirming the authority of legal representatives.
If there are previous marriages (matrimony), information about the dissolution of the marriage (matrimony) or the death of the spouse is provided for verification.
When registering civil status acts outside the Republic of Kazakhstan, copies (apostilled/legalized, with a notarized translation into Kazakh or Russian) of the relevant certificates of state registration of civil status acts (originals for verification) are provided.