Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
In electronic format are available
Submit electronic application for change of name, middle name and last name change registration
Apply for re-issuance of certificate on first name, last name, middle name change
Issuance of certificate on first name, last name, middle name change
How to get the service at State agency or at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- ID card.
- Original and copy of service recipient’s birth certificate.
- Copy of marriage certificate.
- Copy of childbirth certificate, if the service recipient has non-adult children.
- Copy of certificate of child adoption or the paternity establishment, if those were registered by registration agencies.
- Copy of the divorce certificate, if the service recipient intercede of surname at marriage assumption because of divorce.
- Two photos of 3*4 cm.
- Document confirming the payment to the state budget tax, except the cases of payment through the electronic gateway.
- In case of necessity of service recipient’s colleague, additional documents are claimed, because of which the service recipient requires to change the first name, last name or middle name.
For entering the changes, additions or corrections to the act records:
- ID card.
- Original certificate of the state vital record registration, that is pertain to exchange in case of additions, changes, corrections entering to the state vital records.
- Document confirming the occurrence for entering the changes, additions or corrections to the vital records.
- Notary certified procuration, in case of service recipient’s representative addressing.
In the state corporation, reception is carried out in the order of an "electronic" line at the place of permanent registration of the service recipient without expedited service.
Result of the service delivery
Certificate of change of name, patronymic, surname, birth certificate (in cases of changes in the birth record), repeated certificate of change of name, patronymic, last name with changes, additions and corrections, or a motivated response about the refusal to provide public services.
On the portal – notification of application acceptance and date assignment of registration of first name, last name or middle name changes or motivated response to the refusal.