Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
To prevent distribution of coronavirus infection and to tighten isolation measures in the Republic of Kazakhstan, Citizen Service Centers suspended operation for the quarantine period.
Public services can be obtained online, also some of the services are available via ЕgovМоbile app, Telegram Bot (eGovKzBot2.0) and Facebook and VK social media.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Request for information on state registration of rights (encumbrances) on real estate to individuals from the legal cadastre.
- Legal entities submit a document confirming the authority.
- Document certified the personality of service receiver (the original is presented for personality identification of the service receiver).
- Lawyers provide written notice of protection (representation).
- Temporary, bankrupt and rehabilitation managers provide the court decisions on declaring the insolvent debtor bankrupt, the court ruling on the introduction of external supervision and the order of the authorized body in the field of bankruptcy to appoint temporary, bankrupt and rehabilitation managers.
- Liquidation commissions provide an order to appoint the composition of the liquidation commission and a power of attorney issued by the chairman of the liquidation commission.
- Heirs shall provide a certificate of right to inheritance or a certificate of right to inheritance, consisting of non-property rights or a notarized document defining the circle of heirs.
- The participant of the condominium object present a title document or a notarized copy of the title document to the secondary property owned by that participant of the condominium or the minutes of the general meeting of the participants of the condominium confirming the authority of representatives of the participants of the condominium.