How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
- Birth certificate of the service recipient (original and copy).
- Certificate of marriage (original and copy).
- Birth certificate of a child if there are underage children (original and copy).
- Certificate of adoption or Certificate of establishment of paternity, if any was registered by the registration authorities (original and copy).
- Certificate of divorce, if the appropriation of a pre-marital surname is applied for in connection with the divorce (original and copy).
- Two photos of the size of 3 x 4 cm;
- A detailed autobiography, written with own hand, explaining the reasons for changing the name, patronymic and surname.
- A copy of identity card or passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (for military personnel – an identity document, and persons who have reached the age of sixteen and who have not received a passport – a birth certificate).
- Original document confirming the payment of the consular fee.
In case of need, additional documents confirming the reasons, in connection with which the service recipient asks to change the name, patronymic, surname.