How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
- Application-Form in the form according to the annex .
- Autobiography (composed with own hand).
- Three color photos in the size 3,5х 4,5 cm.
- A copy of the applicant's identity document.
- Permission to leave for permanent residence, issued by the bodies of internal affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Certificate of presence or absence of a criminal record, according to the form;
- Copies of birth certificates of children and marriage (if any).
- A document confirming the possibility of obtaining foreign citizenship.
- A document on payment of consular fee.
- A notarized application-consent to the withdrawal from the citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the absence of material or other claims from the applicant's spouse or dependent persons residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan or copies of certificates of their death, the court's decision to recognize the citizen as dead or missing.
An application for exit from citizenship, certified by the service provider, for persons under the age of 18 and also recognized as legally incompetent, is submitted by their legal representatives, together with a copy of the child's birth certificate (adopters, guardians and trustees represent a copy of the decision of the local executive body) or with a document certifying the identity of the incompetent person.
Minors aged between 14 and 18 years shall apply to the application of their parents their written consent, certified by the service provider.
Documents that are issued or witnessed by a competent institution of a foreign state or specially by authorized person, within the limits of his competence and in a prescribed form, sealed by a stamp of a foreign state, are accepted only after passing the special certificate procedure (legalization or apostilization).
When the service provider receives all necessary documents, the service provider confirms the acceptance of the application on paper medium by marking its copy with the date of its receipt, the surname, name, patronymic (if any) of the receiving person and the time of receiving the package of documents.