How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
- Application-Form in the form according to the annex .
- Autobiography (composed with own hand).
- 3.5 x 4.5 centimeter photo.
- Permanent residence permit issued by the internal affairs bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Certificate of presence or absence of a criminal record.
- Copies of birth certificates and marriage certificates (if any).
- A document confirming the possibility of obtaining foreign citizenship.
- Consular fee document.
- A notarized statement of consent to withdraw from the citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the absence of material and other claims from the spouse of the applicant or his dependents living in the Republic of Kazakhstan, or copies of death certificates, court decision recognizing a citizen as dead or Missing.
The consular officer reproduces copies of the applicant's identity documents, after which he returns the originals to the applicant.
Documents that are issued or certified by a competent institution of a foreign state or specially authorized by a person, within its competence and in the form established by it, affixed with the official seal of a foreign state, are accepted only after passing the special certification procedure (legalization or apostilization)
Upon receipt of the documents provided for in this clause of the Rules, the legal consequences of terminating their citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan are explained to applicants, as well as the provision of article 3 of the Law, according to which the citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan does not recognize the citizenship of a foreign state, as noted in the application form .