Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to receive service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Send a request for the availability of land by IIN.
- Select from the list of 1-10 land plots.
- Send an application for information from the state land cadastre by signing it with an EDS (electronic digital signature) or a one-time password.
- In a private office (in the History of Services section) to study the processed reference and to impose requirements in a place.
Only the owner of the land plot can receive information on production of the identification document on the land plot.
To get the service at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC you should submit the following documents
- ID card.