Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
To prevent distribution of coronavirus infection and to tighten isolation measures in the Republic of Kazakhstan, Citizen Service Centers suspended operation for the quarantine period.
How to get the service in the state body or in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (necessary documents):
To coordinate the activities of a foreign religious Association on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- The document, confirming the location of the foreign religious association.
- A legalized or apostilled document certifying that the founder - a foreign religious association is a legal entity under the legislation of a foreign state, with a notarized translation in the Kazakh and Russian languages.
- The list of citizens-initiators of a religious Association to be created.
- Printed religious materials that reveal the history of the origin and the basis of the doctrine of a foreign religious Association and contain information about its corresponding religious activities.
- A copy of the Charter (regulations)of a foreign religious Association approved by the body of the legal entity with a notarized translation in Kazakh and Russian.
To coordinate the appointment of heads of religious associations in the Republic of Kazakhstan by foreign religious centers
- Decision of a foreign religious center to appoint a candidate as the head of a religious Association operating on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- A copy of the passport or identity card of the candidate for the position of head of a religious Association.
*Documents issued by foreign countries, are represented with accuracy of translation into Kazakh and Russian languages and authenticity of the signature of the translator notarized in the Republic of Kazakhstan. Providing the specified documents, consumer presents the passport or ID card.