If you are an employee, the employer must submit the application for You. If you submit an application yourself, you will receive a refusal to pay from the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
How to obtain the service online
- Sign in on the Portal and click “Order Service Online” button.
- Self-employed citizens sign in as individuals and select one of the following categories:
- IE: individual entrepreneurs;
- PP: citizens having a private practice;
- SAP: individuals who are to pay a single aggregate payment pursuant to the Article 774 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Taxes and Other Statutory Payments to the Budget” (Tax Code);
- CRC: individuals who get income under the contracts of a civil right character the subject of which is execution of works (delivery of services) for which mandatory pension contributions are paid to revenue agents.
- Fill in mobile phone number and e-mail.
- To obtain a welfare benefit for employees, applicants in IE and PP categories need to select “Employer” category and fill in an employee`s IIN, bank account number (IBAN) and mobile phone number.
- Legal entities that are the subjects of small, medium and large businesses need to sign in using a legal entity`s digital signature and submit an application for assignment of welfare benefit for their employees.
- Then they need to indicate a number of an order for an unpaid leave of employees, date of its commencement and completion.
- After an application is filled in, click “Submit an application” button.