How to put a child in the queue of kindergarten Printable versionLast update: 05.12.2018
«On putting on the queue»
The state service for putting on the queue for preschool children's organizations is carried out in accordance with the Standard of State Service «Putting on the queue the children of preschool age (up to 7 years) for referral to children's pre-school organizations» dated April 7, 2015, No. 172 (hereinafter - the Standard).
The result of the provision of public services is the issuance of a referral to a children's pre-school organization. By providing parents with directions to a children's institution and signing an agreement on mutual obligations, the kindergarten administration enlists the child in a pre-school organization, the child is automatically removed from the registration records.
The right to receive priority is given to:
- children whose legal representatives are disabled;
- children left without parental care and orphans;
- children from large families;
- children with special educational needs.
«On the automation of the process of formation and functioning of the queue and the issuance of directions to children's preschool organizations»
With a view to solving the problem of priority, a system is developed for children's preschool organizations that allows to automate the process of formation and functioning of a single queue and issuing directions to preschool children's organizations throughout the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The system will automatically notify you by e-mail and mobile phone number that your turn has come up, indicating the further action.
The service recipient will need to log into the system using EDS, select a pre-school organization, sign the choice with the help of EDS and get the direction with which you need to come to the kindergarten for the child's registration.
The queue management system when issuing a referral to the preschool organization places the applicant's application in the archive.
«About the Balapan program»
The Balapan program to provide children with preschool education and training for 2010-2020 by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan on October 21, 2014, No. 1119, has lost its force and has been integrated into the State Program for the Development of Education (EDSP) for 2011-2020, further in EDSP RK for 2016-2019. The EDSP is maximally focused on involving the private sector in the educational environment, placing the state educational order in preschool organizations regardless of the form of ownership.
«Exchange of places»
According to paragraph 8 of the Model Regulations on the Activities of Pre-school Organizations of May 17, 2013 No. 499 «. . The exchange of places from one pre-school organization to another within a settlement is carried out with the consent of the parents and heads of the pre-school organization in accordance with the age group».
To determine the age group, the age of the child is taken into account as of September 1 of the current academic year.
«On the Training and Educational Process»
The educational process in the preschool organizations of the republic of all types and types, regardless of the form of ownership, is carried out in accordance with the State Compulsory Standard of Preschool Education and Training (hereinafter - the Standard), approved by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 23, 2012 No.1080 (with changes as of May 13, 2016 No. 292);
general curriculum of preschool education and training (hereinafter - the Program) and Model curricula for preschool education and training No. 391 of July 22, 2016.
The standard specifies the requirements for the level of preparation of children of preschool age, the content of preschool education and training, and the maximum amount of training load.
Based on the updated Standard, the Program was developed in exchange for the three educational programs Algashky Kadam, Zerek Balla, Biz Mektepke Baramyz, taking into account the achievements of science and practice of domestic and foreign experience in the system of preschool education. According to the Standard Rules for the Activity of Preschool Organizations, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 17, 2013 No. 499:
- the transfer of children from one age group to another is carried out from 1 to 31 August this year.
The child retains a place in the pre-school organization in the following cases:
- illness, treatment, health improvement of the child In medical, sanatorium-resort and other organizations (when providing a certificate on the indication);
- granting to one of the parents or other legal representative of the child of a labor leave and rehabilitation of the child in the summer period for a period of up to two months (upon the submission of a written application).
The deduction of children from preschool organizations is made by the head in the following cases:
- untimely monthly payment for the maintenance of the child (delay in payment more than 15 calendar days from the established term of payment);
- missing a child for more than one month without good reason and warning the administration;
- the presence of medical contraindications preventing his stay on the basis of a certificate of the medical advisory commission.
The amount of monthly payment charged to parents or legal representatives:
- in state pre-school organizations, established in the organizational and legal form of public state-owned enterprises, is 100 percent of the cost of food, regardless of age;
- in sanatorium kindergartens, pre-school organizations for children with disabilities, the maintenance of children is provided free of charge;
- in private preschool organizations is established by the founder of the pre-school organization, with the exception of those in which the state educational order is placed.