How to get the service in a state agency
- Applications for production of MM according to appendixes 1 or 2 by means of IS MM – not later than 30 calendar days before new calendar year.
- The application for drawing a bar code for MM according to the appendix 3 separately on each buyer – for receiving MM on alcoholic products by means of IS MM.
- The copy of the foreign trade contract (contract) with presentation of the original of the foreign trade contract (contract) on the basis of which import of excise goods is carried out (at application by the service recipient importing alcoholic products).
- The original of the application for receiving MM in a form according to the appendix 4 in paper form and by means of IS MM.
- The power of attorney issued by the recipient addressed to the worker of MM authorized for receiving, certified by the press of the service recipient, with presentation of the original document proving the identity of the worker of an service recipient.
- The payment document confirming payment for MM.
- Commitment on the intended use of the ACM for the import of alcoholic beverages to the Republic of Kazakhstan on paper and (or) through the information system (hereinafter referred to as the "Obligation"), taking into account the ways of ensuring payment of the Obligation on the importer's choice:
- a payment document confirming the payment of money to the account of the relevant service provider to ensure the performance of the Obligations;
- bank guarantee;
- contract of guarantee;
- property pledge agreement.
Note* In case of submission of applications for production of MM service recipient, for the first time or again begun the activities for production and (or) turnover of alcoholic products, by means of IS MM submit to the service provider requests in breakdown on every month not later than 25 calendar days in time up to 1 date in which receiving MM in a form is planned according to appendixes 1 or 2.
Service recipients submit applications with changes and additions, in terms of types and quantities of ACSs, to previously submitted applications to the service provider not later than 25 (twenty five) calendar days before the 1st day of the month in which the stamps are received in accordance with Annex 1 or 2 to the standard of public service.