How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- On this page go to «Order online service».
- Enter the system or register on the portal «electronic licensing».
- At the page of service familiarize with required documents and pass through “Order online service”
- Entering necessary data to fill the application and sign it with your EDS.
- To track the status of submitted application is possible in Personal account in the field “My applications”. You can know about getting a permission in the field “My approved documents”, about getting a notification- in the field “My notifications”.
How to get the service in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (necessary documents):
To obtain a license
- Document proving the identity.
- Application for export and (or) import of certain types of goods in form 1 or 2.
- Document foreign trade agreement (contract), annexes and/or additions to it (for single-use licence), and in the absence of a foreign trade agreement (contract), another document confirming the intentions of the parties, certified by the seal and signature of the service recipient.
- Document of a license to carry out a licensed type of activity or information on the presence of a license to carry out a licensed type of activity (if this is provided for by the legislation of a member state of the Eurasian Economic Union), if such type of activity is related to the turnover of goods in respect of which licensing has been introduced in the customs territory of the Eurasian Economic Union.
- A document confirming payment to the budget of the license fee for the right to engage in certain types of activities, except for cases of payment of a license fee through the EGPG.