Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature). Attach to the application scan- copies of approved documents (see below the list of documents for necessary result of service rendering while applying in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC).
- Make a payment by clicking the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "e-government".
- In personal account (in the History of Services section) familiarize with the notification:
- on state registration of small craft (in case of application submission on state registration);
- on acceptance of application to «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (while submission of application on re-registration of craft certificate, issuance of duplicate, issuance of certificate with the stamp “Cancelled”, except cases of deregistration by the reason of technical consumption or death of the craft).
How to get service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC
To get ship’s letter when registering small size vessel:
When reregistering small size vessel:
For getting of duplicate copy of the ship’s letter:
To get the ship’s letter with the stamp “cancelled” when officially deregistering of the small size vessel:
The state service is provided at the place of registration of the service recipient (for individuals) or at the location of the service recipient (for legal entities, or its branches or representative offices) in the order of the "electronic" queue