How to get online service
- To register on the portal and click “Order online service”.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature). Attach to the application scan- copies of approved documents (see below the list of documents for necessary result of service rendering while applying in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC).
- Make a payment by clicking the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "e-government".
- In personal account (in the field “History of services obtaining”) familiarize with the notification:
- on state registration of small craft (in case of application submission on state registration);
- on acceptance of application to «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (while submission of application on re-registration of craft certificate, issuance of duplicate, issuance of certificate with the stamp “Cancelled”, except cases of deregistration by the reason of technical consumption or death of the craft).
How to get service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC
To get ship’s letter when registering small size vessel:
When reregistering small size vessel:
For getting of duplicate copy of the ship’s letter:
To get the ship’s letter with the stamp “cancelled” when officially deregistering of the small size vessel: