How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service at the state agency (required documents):
For individuals and legal entities:
- A copy of the identity document - for individuals or a copy of the certificate of state registration (re-registration) of a religious association - for legal entities with mandatory submission of the original for verification.
- A copy of the document confirming the receipt of the object of examination in the library funds of organizations of the Republic of Kazakhstan or a copy of the application for registration of missionaries or religious associations or a copy of the document from the head of the religious association or the person performing his duties confirming importation into the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Objects of expertise. In case the submitted material is in a foreign language, then a notarized authentic translation is provided in the state or Russian language. The object is provided complete, without defects and damages.