Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to obtain the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (documents to be submitted):
- The request in the form.
- The document confirming payment of certification collection of the operator.
- Declaration signed by the first director of operator, on conformity of the activity with certification requirements, Operator manual regulations and obligation to keep the conformity permanently.
- Copy of the charter of the applicant and copy of the foundation agreement.
- The information of the applicant containing:
- main data and founders of the applicant;
- estimated types of commercial air services/works;
- organization of flight operation;
- system of maintenance of the flight conformance;
- support of flights;
- readiness flight and technicians;
- readiness of objects of maintenance;
- readiness of aircrafts;
- plan of demonstration of abnormal evacuation and demonstration flights;
- Organizational structure, structure of control and responsible persons with specifying of a position, First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, educations, qualification and experience.
- The documents confirming assignment of the following directors and responsible persons:
- flight safety service;
- flight service;
- on maintenance of the flight conformance;
- on land support;
- on preparation of staff;
- on aviation safety;
- on quality control;
- The list of aircrafts with specifying of type, model, series, national and registration signs.
- Information on aviation personnel.
- A manual on production of flights.
- Flights safety operation manual for the operators exploiting aircrafts with the maximum certified take-off weight over 5700 kg.
- The operator's manual on maintenance regulation.
- Program (rules) of maintenance of aircrafts.
- Copies of insurance policies of mandatory insurance according to laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan on mandatory types of insurance.
- Samples of a coloring and the text description of aircrafts which are approved by the operator's principal.
- Aviation safety program of the operator.
- Information on land flights support.
- The list of contracts for technical maintenance with external organizations indicating type of works.
- The list of contracts to support the airworthiness with external organizations.
For regular obtaining of a certificate the service receiver submits an application with the documents indicated in the given paragraph, according to which changes and updates have appeared.