How to get the service in a state body (required documents):
- Copies of the operator’s certificate (if any).
- Copies of the certificate of registration of the aircraft.
- Copies of the certificate of airworthiness of the aircraft.
- Copies of third party liability insurance.
- Copy of the consignment note (provided upon request of the service provider).
For an international non-scheduled flight with dangerous goods on board, the list of which with classification according to the United Nations list is defined in the ICAO Publications - Doc 9284-AN / 905 Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air:
- Copy of the operator’s certificate for the right to carry out activities related to the transport of dangerous goods by air;
- A copy of the letter of guarantee drawn up by the operator or the shipper on the conformity of the packaging and labeling of the cargo with the established norms and rules of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
For tourist charter flights of foreign operators of civil aircraft, the purpose of which is the transportation of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- A copy of the license to engage in tour operator activities of the charterer of the flight specified in the application.