How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- On this page go to «Order online service».
- Enter the system or register on the portal «electronic licensing».
- At the page of service familiarize with required documents and pass through “Order online service”
- Entering necessary data to fill the application and sign it with your EDS.
- To track the status of submitted application is possible in Personal account in the field “My applications”. You can know about getting a permission in the field “My approved documents”, about getting a notification- in the field “My notifications”.
How to get the service in a state body (required documents):
- Copy of the certificate of aircraft registration issued by foreign state.
- Copy of airworthiness certificate issued by foreign state.
- Copy of the noise certificate issued by foreign state.
- Copy of document on refitment of the aircraft (if the aircraft has been refitted).
- Copy of the agreement on the definition of procedures to maintain the airworthiness of the aircraft, concluded in the framework of Article 83 of the Convention on International Civil Aviation, with the aeronautical authorities of the state in which the aircraft is registered or the document confirming the division of responsibility for procedures airworthiness of the aircraft between the aeronautical authorities of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the aviation authorities of the States - the registration of the aircraft.
- Copies of contracts with manufacturers of aircraft and engines mandatory direction to the authority in the field of civil aviation ballots airworthiness directives concerning the maintenance and safe operation of the aircraft.
For obtaining a duplicate of the decision on civil aircraft airworthiness certificate recognition, a service receiver submits to the service provider an application.