Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online
- Log in the portal and click the button "Order online service".
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature).
- See the processed request in your personal account (in the "History of service obtaining" section).
How to get the service in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (necessary documents):
- application form according to Appendix 1;
- identity document of the service recipient, for a representative – a document confirming the authority of the service recipient's representative and an identity document (for identification);
- a copy of the project documentation for fish protection devices of water intake structures.